Supports de livraison :
Courthouses have courtrooms, concourses, libraries and facades, whether loaded with judicial symbols or uncluttered, historical or resolutely modern, which can be made available to cinema or audiovisual producers.
Applications for shootings within courthouses are centralised by the communication pole of the Department of judicial services at the Ministry of Justice which, secondly, sends them on to the relative magistrates.
Applications must be sent to the communication pole by email : email@example.com
Each application must be sent with the following:
- Letter of intent from the director
- Synopsis of the shoot
- Script (or script extracts which take place in the courthouse)
As the continuity of the public justice service remains the priority, filming must be adapted to the judicial schedule, as regards the availability of courtrooms.
Making areas available is subject to the payment of a fee determined on the basis of the effective rates in the cinema and audiovisual sector.
The communication pole :
- Searches for the websites that are convenient for the shooting
- Requests the necessary local authorisations
- Determines the amount of the fee
- Elaborates the agreement to provide spaces for filming
- Offers support to the screenwriters for their writing
Visualize the spaces that can be provided on :
Download the presentation brochure
See the price list
|Florent Rives+33 (0) 1 70 22 85 28||Guillaume Lhuillier+33 (0) 1 70 22 85 36|